NPA Access Application
Current as of 24th March 2020
1. On 23rd March 2020, the State Disaster Declaration was approved by the State Disaster Coordinator (QLD), this declaration includes the restriction of access and entry into the Northern Peninsula Area.
2. Only essential travel will be permitted to the NPA; exceptions to this restriction are Emergency Services, Essential Services, Health-related activities and approved providers for the provision of food, fuel and other essential services.
3. All-access will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
4. TO ENTER THE NORTHERN PENINSULA AREA THIS FORM MUST BE FIRST COMPLETED AND APPROVED PRIOR TO DEPARTURE.
5. POLICE WILL CHECK DOCUMENTATION AT CAIRNS AIRPORT AND PEDDELL’s FERRY ON ENTRY AND PRIOR TO DEPARTURE.
6. NPARC will endeavour to respond to all applications within 2 business days.